(Round 1 FINALISTS)
For immediate release
Contact: Megan Morrison, School Board Chair, MorrisonM@acgcfalcons.org
Six finalists selected for ACGC Schools superintendent position
Grove City, MN— The ACGC School Board has selected six finalists to interview for the school district’s superintendent position. The finalists are:
· Minda Anderson Assistant Superintendent at Becker Public Schools
· Patrick Beierman Principal of Alternative Programs at Willmar Public Schools
· Kathryn Johnson Elementary Principal at Staples-Motley School District
· Jason Mielke Elementary Principal at Sartell-St. Stephen School District
· Michael Pagel PreK-12 Principal at Fulda Public Schools
· John Regan Director of Finance at Staples-Motley School District
The finalists were selected from a pool of 13 applicants based on hiring criteria established by the school board.
The school board has scheduled interviews for the finalists beginning at 4:00 pm on February 14, 2022 and continuing at 4:00 pm on February 15, 2022.
All interviews will be held in the ACGC High School Media Center and are open to the public.