Summer Robotics/STEM Camp
Robotics/STEM camp is a two week program funded through the West Central Achievement and Integration Collaborative.
There is no cost to families for students to attend
The program is split into two week long sessions, each student will spend a week with each session.
Session 1: Robotics/Drones- Design, Build, Code, Challenge other Robots
Session 2: STEM- Variety of week long STEM projects that students will work in small groups to complete
Build your robot and then challenge other teams in two different course challenges.
Vex Robotics and Drone Programs
Choose a STEM project to complete, work as a large or small partner groups. Build and Fly Airplanes, 3D Print a project, Build a Bridge, Make Rocket, Design and create a lighting plan for a concert, and more.
Things to know:
- OPEN to 100 students, first come first serve (waitlist will be made if necessary)
- Transportation to and from Willmar Middle School (Provided by your district)
- Students provided all necessary materials.
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided, Special Needs and Dietary.requirements accommodated as much as possible.
- Bilingual staff will be available to assist non-native English speakers.
Space is limited: You can also register by going to the following website. https://forms.gle/LosGwJYSPtyN...